Friday, September 18, 2009

我的回忆不是我(要)的

Someone ask me "how is ur life before u went into uni?"
and my asnwer is only one word...
"sucks!!"
i really cant understand how can i be a lala last time... it was really ridiculous.... hahahaha....
and now... i always kena zat by friends that i was a "lala"...

so guys, i hereby declaring...
i am not a lala anymore... ^^

when i was in my secondary school...
there are some memories...

~ppl want to be with me...because i can help them do homework... ~
(and this is the ugly truth) >.<
~ppl want to know who is my bf...so that they can count this is the 4th or the 5th bf that i got ...~
(again the ugly truth) haha....
~ppl want to talk to me..
because SHE want to tell me that SHE like my current bf again!! ~
(the truth is every guy that SHE likes, is my bf(s), whao!! so ugly!!)

this is part of my life and i admit....

it is the ugliest!!!


and now... after 18 years...
only i know what is friendship!!!

friends that wont just ask for own interest...
friends that remember everyone's birthday!!
friends that study together...
friends that can bang wall together before exam....
friends that talk stupid stuff together...
friends that sleep-over together....
friends that can share my sadness and willing to listen....

thanks ^^

and also my love one....
thank u oh^^ muaks!!