Friday, August 21, 2009

yea... my birthday...

Sorry for my late posting... ^^ Paise paise
It was my birthday... yesterday... >.<
i have a "two" on my age ady...
yea... i am twenty now... ^^ (cannot deny ady, really old ady)
and i really have fun... kekekeke

early in the morning....
went dim sum with yao...
later on... went to Monash to pass up my assignment..
(pity leh... birthday still need to do assignment..)

While in the library... everyone was busy with their assignment...
of course, i was busy-ing also....
busy printing... kekeke...

Later on... they all still rushing... but i have done with all my stuff...
then Yao ask me to go pyramid for karaoke...
(it is really weird.... cause he dun like to sing k...)


-11.00 am-
After we reached pyramid... Yao said that his booking was at 11.30 so still have half an hour to shop.... haha...and i bght a shirt for my mom...

Later on... he brought me to Bar B Q plaza... and... the thing that surprised me was...

everyone was there!!!!!

Really thanks oh.... T.T


And there is a big present for me to open....

my barbie doll jelly cake!!!

Yao really go and buy it....
thank u oh my dear... >.<
(i know is kinda childish oh... but it is really beautiful...
and seriously... very heavy... (=.=)


~让我们Make a wish, make a wish~

me and my dear...

Kah loon (always like to hide his face) and Terrance...

Chian Wen and Suet Fong

Joling and her bf... ( lovey dubby)


Apple and Shen Ling... ^^
Jia yin and me...


After Bar B Q plaza... we went to karaoke..
and i didnt went to that k-box before....
and my dear... Yao finally dare to sing song... hehe...

because he always like to pay k- box for watch mv...
the song is called 情歌王by Leo Ku.. (10 minutes++)

haha... blow candle session again... >.<

After karaoke... Yao brought me to Garden GSC Signature for movie...

Finally dinner... ^^
We went to a place called Ninja Jones...
very nice... ^^


- birthday end... -
THANKS EVERYONE...
i really have a great 20th birthday ^^