Monday, July 27, 2009

hair cut

yesterday.... i went for a hair cut...

dunno when, my bravery suddenly came... i asked the hair stylist to suggest me some hair style which is short....

Bubbles: any nice, short hair cut style?
Hair stylist: err... cut like that la... now "heng" ar.... (pointing at a magazine)
Bubbles: really suit me?
Hair stylist: Ur head suit any type of hair cut de la.... dun worry
Bubbles: OK... Cut la!!


~ CHI KAK ~
my super long hair.... just like that.... gone!!!! SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!



once the hair stylist cut the hair... i regret... T.T
being long hair for 4 years.... and suddenly cut until so short... really cant get used to it...
even when i went to sleep, i used to pull my hair aside.... but once i want to pull... i just realised that i got nothing to pull alrd.... sob!!!!!!

Today went to uni, people only got 2 types of comment...
"WAH!!! u so brave la.... so "she de" cut ur hair!!! "
"WAH!!! y u cut until so cute!!! "
p/s: especially Nadia... she said my hair cute but CACAT!! should cut even shorter!!! sob...
for me... the only thing that i can comment about my hair is... it looks like MUSHROOM!!


No comments: